Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Strawberries.

Strawberries are delicious.  A friend of mine is allergic to strawberries.  It's quite tragic.  Never will he know the joys of strawberry milk, strawberry short cake, strawberry smoothies, strawberry mousse, strawberry pie, strawberry sorbet, strawberry soup, chocolate dipped strawberries, strawberry tarts, strawberry salad, strawberries in cereal, strawberry candy, strawberry chocolate mint ice cream, strawberry shakes, strawberry liqueur, strawberry pilaf, pancakes with strawberries, strawberry leaf tea, strawberry punch, strawberry cookies, strawberry crepes, strawberry bread, stuffed pumpkin with strawberries, frozen strawberries, strawberry facial masks, or rhubarb strawberry crunch...  Yep, I'm sure he can't try any of that.  Ever.

12 comments:

  1. What a shame. Strawberries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel sorry for your friend. they are a key ingredient in almost all my smoothies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really sucks, basically everyone i know that can eat strawberries loves them. I could go for some strawberry shortcake right now...youve made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. i to am allergic to strawberries, get at me bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberries are the best. Especially when eaten off of a woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah strawberries are just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love strawberries. I used to grow them hydroponically back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want strawberries now

    ReplyDelete