Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter 2012 Anime

So for those of you that are up to date with currently airing anime (which probably isn't many of you), what are you watching or planning on watching? Here's the list.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Here are my impressions on some of the anime...

Another - Looks pretty cool. Might check it out if it gets good reviews.

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys - Aka Nichijou: Boys Version. I can't wait for this one. Here's hoping it will be just as good as Nichijou, although that's going to be awfully hard to accomplish.

High School DxD - Generic fanservicey crap. Keep in mind this is just my take on what these anime look like. DxD might turn out to be a masterpiece for all I know.

Kill Me Baby - Every season there's one of these loli comedy anime, and every season I try them out. They're usually very hit and miss though. Will this one get it right? We shall see...

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - See above.

Mouretsu Pirates - I do like pirates, but I'm not particularly into the whole sci-fi thing...

Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki - This looks like it might be entertaining, but slightly simplistic even for my tastes.

Recorder to Randoseru
- This looks like my kinda anime. A silly pairing in a seinen anime with high quality animation. Too bad the episodes are only 3 minutes long.

Zero no Tsukaima F - UGH LOUISE IS SUCH A BITCH FFFFFFFFFF-

Amagami SS+ Plus - The first season of this was great, so I'm definitely going to check this one out.

So there you have it. Happy watching.

From the first season of Amagami

10 comments:

  1. Admittedly I know zero of those, great pic at the end..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check on of these out. Wish i had more time for anime. Thanks for the mini review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized none of these. Then again, I don't think I'd have time for them either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting animes, I have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girlfriend really wants to see Amagami

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll just pick one and check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw one episode of Mouretsu Pirates but the rest wasn't dubbed..

    ReplyDelete