1. Put the rules of this Tag on your blog.
2. Everyone tagged should tell 4 things about themselves, answer the 4 questions asked by the person who tagged you, tag 4 other people and ask them 4 different questions.
3. Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Anyway, here are the 4 things about myself...
1. Blue is my favorite color.
2. I'm starting a few top 5 lists on my blog in the weeks to come.
3. While I generally use Content Hedgehog for all of my blogging related stuffs, I also use the alias Nwizard2 online.
4. I'm currently reading a book called the Rainmaker. It's taking a while.
And here are DWei's questions...
1. For unspecified reasons you have just acquired $40, 000 in $20 dollar bills. For other unspecified reasons you have 10 minutes to hide all this money somewhere in your home where no one will ever find it. Where would you hide the money?
Hmm... Probably at the bottom of a drawer somewhere. I dunno. Most likely I wouldn't hide it in my home.
2. You have been abducted by aliens that are undecided in destroying the planet. What are you carrying in your pockets that will either convince or deter the aliens from doing so?
Right now? My planner and my wallet... Maybe I could show them my Driver's License with a picture of my fabulously handsome face on it. |:3
3. An eccentric billionaire wants to hire you for a year to act as her personal dinosaur. You will be assigned a dinosaur costume, be expected to act and sound like said dinosaur at all times, only be allowed to eat whatever that dinosaur ate, get equipped with a saddle, as well as many other requirements. You will receive benefits and at the end of the year be paid handsomely. Do you take the job? Why?
Best question ever. Yeah, I... probably wouldn't take it. Mostly because I like eating certain foods, and my girlfriend probably wouldn't like me roaring in her face.
4. You have been granted the ability to give the worst superpower possible to your worst enemy. What does he/she gain?
Ooooh boy. Let's see here... Why are these questions so great? lol. I'd give the ability to only give outstanding grades to my history teacher. :D
As for my questions...
1. What is your favorite video game of all time? (sorry, my questions aren't going to be as awesome as DWei's)
2. What is your favorite cartoon?
3. What is your favorite website?
4. What is your favorite movie?
And with that, I'm gonna go ahead and tag...
2. Pat Hatt
3. Jimmy Fungus
If you've already been tagged, forgive me, it's hard to keep track of all these different blogs. And if you just don't feel like doing it, that's cool too.