Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring 2012 Anime

So the only thing I ended up watching last season was Mirai Nikki... And that didn't even start last season, it started the season before. So anyway, hopefully I'll be able to watch a little more this season. Let's see what's on the menu, shall we?


Click to see full-view, in Chrome you may need to open a new tab.


Shiba Inuko-san: ... Teacher's Pet, the anime?

Kimi to Boku: Didn't see the first season. Might check it out though.

Medaka Box: Looks like the generic fanservice anime of the season. No thanks.

Sankarea: A new zombie anime? Hmm...

Accel World: I'll admit, I'm kind of interested in this one. And I really like that fat kid in the image for it.

Nazo no Kanojo X: Looks interesting... I like the art style.

AKB0048: What even is this, why is it the number one anticipated anime of the season according to sankakucomplex.com?

Hyouka: Kyoani? Yeah, I'm watching this.

Fate/Zero Part 2: Sorry, I'm not a big Type-Moon fan.

So yeah, looks like there might be a few good anime this season. I'm really excited about Hyouka since I'm a huge kyoani fan. Anything look good to you guys?

Oh, also I want this so bad. http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/04/11/nichijou-shinonome-nano-nendoroid/

15 comments:

  1. What's kind of sad is that the typical fanservice anime probably gets the highest ratings. No matter how bad it is. Enjoy your anime though, it's been far too long since I watched some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting anime-list, I might check a few of them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the list, seems like you'll have plenty to watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will take a while to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it hilarious Thomas the Train engine is getting dubbed in Japanese. Hated that show as a kid...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isnt AKB0048 a girl band, so they have their own anime now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of like some of the anime movies I've seen. Never had the time to commit to watching a whole series, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. None of them really appeal to me I'm afraid. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of watching lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never watch it yet! and that's a lot... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't watch any anime, but I'm glad that you have lots to watch, if you want to.

    ReplyDelete