Monday, August 27, 2012

Man, sorry for the lack of updates this month

I've had some bad writer's block recently. Plus I haven't watched any movies, finished any anime, or beat any games, so I haven't been able to write any reviews either. I have, on the other hand, been watching a lot of these videos:



I don't know why I keep watching them. It's basically two guys just dicking around while playing video games, but it's so addicting. So yeah, hopefully the next post will be a little more substantial. Content Hedgehog, out.

8 comments:

  1. Well it's Egoraptor. So that's why. It's nice to see you back. If you can't think of anything to review, maybe you could just post about something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I get a writer's block too, especially when the article is due in a few days. haha. Anyway, it's good for you to be back and thanks for visiting my blog! =D

    xoxo,
    Rae Abigael ♥
    Raellarina-The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah things can get in the way, but something always pops up to write about sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah August seems to be slow-down month for bloggers. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY I'M GRUMPS. I'M NOT SO GRUMPS. AND WE'RE THE GAME GRUMPS.

    Egoraptor is hilarious, I really need to finish watching their Link to the Past series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching a lot of game grumps too

    KIRBY
    I CAN SEE THE FUTURE
    KIRBY
    IT'S NOT PRETTY
    I LIKE PIZZA

    ReplyDelete